Thursday, March 04, 2004

found out i have GPC or some shit like that
which basically means there is some thingy in the unders of my eyelids cos im allergic to soft lenses but most prob cos i didnt take good care of my lenses and they have stuff in them cos ive been wearing soft lenses for almost 2years now and nothing like that has happened. okay im lazy. guess i should change to hard lens.
and what am i supposed to do with my poor eye in the mean time man. there's no treatment cos its not very severe but me being so pessimistic .. what if my eye rots away?? sheesh. what if tht bloody papillae doesnt go away!!? grr. what crap is this.

how do i even evert my eye to see the bloody papillae.

argh.

am obsessed with the papillae.

!! just saw the stupid thing. at the side of my underlids! no wonder its only that part thats red. argh fuck. wont you just go away.